Monday, February 21, 2011

Giving the Blog thing a chance


I thought i would jump on the blog bandwagon and give this a try. As I type this, my 5 year old Catherine is standing at my elbow waiting for me to get off the computer so she can play. What gets me, is that she has her own Disney laptop in her room that she could play on. She is giving me the mean face and stomping her foot. Its pretty pathetic and funny at the same time.

Not to much going here...same stuff as usual. Laundry, cleaning, laundry, organizing...did I say laundry?! It seems to be never ending and just wont disappear. Allison is a big crawler and all her outfits look terrible from the waist down due to crawling.

I would like to say I have been working out, but I haven't. We have a gym membership but haven't seem to make it there because I am either sick or one of the kids! I have videos and Wii games, but have yet to do those too. I would honestly love to sit and do nothing or watch something very mindless on TV.

As far as my business goes...SLOW. But then again, I haven't put to much into it either. I am trying to enjoy the kids while they are small and like hanging out with me! :) I have tons of ideas for the business, and I will execute them one day!

Catherine has now moved to the kitchen and is glaring at me from there. She is a very opinionated 5 year old and a little bossy. She loves school and wants everyone to be her friend. She is a very outdoors kid and always wants you to jump on the trampoline with her. Allison is a very happy, sweet baby. I swear she is going to eat us out of house and home. She tries everything!! She has been crawling for 3 and half months and is walking, she just prefers to crawl. She walked about 10 steps today, clapped for herself and then crawled the rest of the way laughing!

Luckily, we were out of school today for Presidents Day and I remembered it was that day after walking to the mailbox. Tomorrow we are back full force with a day of school, dance and then gymnastics. Its a long day, but all over in one day!

I think that is it for the day, back to laundry ( have I mentioned how much I hate laundry?)

Till Next time.... His Queen!


1 comment:

  1. Your family is adorable, I can't wait to read more about them!

    ReplyDelete